With fall arriving and daily schedules settling back into steady routines, it’s time to do the post-summer cleanup. Closing down the pool, putting away outdoor furniture pieces, and pulling out fall gear are just some pieces of the madness, because you can’t forget about cleaning up the kitchen, too! Here are some of our favorite kitchen essentials for fall (and the rest of the year!)
- Here is your sign to upgrade your crockpot with this 6 Quart Slow Cooker. Perfect for all kinds of fall and winter recipes! Built with a locking lid and digital timer for safe cooking. While you’re at it, check out our meal planner app for tasty slow cooker recipes, like this Herbed Turkey Breast.
- This Snap-On Strainer is great for straining freshly boiled pasta or potatoes, but it’s also perfect for rinsing fresh produce. Plus, it takes up less space than a regular colander!
- Hate chopping up veggies for meal prep? This Vegetable Chopper has 5 different ways it can chop your vegetables for you. And for a bonus, it also has a built-in cheese grater!
- Never lose your measuring spoons again with this set of Magnetic Measuring Spoons.
- Try adding this Magnetic Stove Top Shelf for easy access to your favorite cooking spices and oils.
- Know how long to cook foods for and to what internal temperature with the help of this Magnetic Air Fryer Cooking Guide…
- …Or instead of a magnetic booklet, try out this single magnet set for air fryer cooking.
- Do you find mysterious leaks from leftovers or other food items in your fridge? These colorful Refrigerator Shelf Liners are washable and waterproof, helping to keep your fridge clean from spills.
- Can’t get the lid off of that spaghetti sauce or salsa jar? Try this Jar Opener Tool that attaches right below your kitchen cabinet for easy access.
- Simple chopping has never been easier with these 5 Blade Kitchen Scissors!
- Trying to be more environmentally conscious? This Kitchen Compost Bin can help you separate your biodegradable waste from regular trash & recycling.
- If you’re looking for a healthier way to dessert, this Frozen Fruit Soft Serve appliance can help you to turn your favorite fruits into a delicious, healthy soft serve! Or, try your hand at making your own homemade acai bowl, just like this one!
- Adding apple slices to your kids’ lunches just got a lot easier with this Apple Corer & Slicer.
- Getting into a fall breakfast routine can sometimes be tricky, but this Breakfast Sandwich Maker is here to help!
- Not into breakfast sandwiches? The Nutribullet Personal Blender is AMAZING for smoothies and shakes on the go!
- Do your bananas overripen before you can use them all? This Banana Storage Bag helps keep bananas fresh and prevent ripening.
- Cook brunch with friends and family in no time with this Waffle Iron.
- Your new favorite spatula (’nuff said).
What’s your favorite kitchen gadget? Let us know!
Some of our pages contain affiliate links that Main Line Nutrition/Anderson’s Nutrition may receive a commission from, at no extra cost to you. We only promote products that we have used & verified, finding helpful for our clients and friends. As an Amazon Associate, we earn from qualifying purchases. Anderson’s Nutrition is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.