What do you think about when you hear the word Valentine’s? Flowers? Gifts? Dining out? Chocolates and candies? Too many of our patients come into a session after Valentine’s Day and tell us that the weekend was very difficult. They typically mention that it was hard due to eating out and consuming a lot of candy. We have a thought… Since when did the holiday become about food? It’s not uncommon that many holidays revolve around food. So why not change the pattern this year? Try to think outside the box.
Here are 22 suggestions for non-food gifts for Valentine’s:
- Take a walk around at a local park
- Buy a gift card to iTunes to get some new music or podcasts for working out
- Pick out a bouquet of flowers for the house
- Gift them a back, shoulders, and neck massager OR a foot massager
- Purchase a subscription to an e-magazine or e-reader app
- Buy stationary for the person who loves to send thank you cards or notes to friends
- Give them new tech accessories:
- Help them reach their goals by purchasing a month or 3-month access to a health coach!
- Fun water cups, wine tumbler, tumblers for adults and kids
- Personalized heart coffee mugs
- Tea lover subscriptions
- Yoga gear
- Accountability Journal & Planner
- Essential oil diffuser
- Personalized star map
- Bath bombs
- Soy candles with healing crystals inside
- A heart-shaped waffle iron
- A weighted blanket
- Subscription to Freshly
- Personalized picture frame
- A customized meal plan
Enjoy the love!
Some of our pages contain affiliate links that Anderson’s Nutrition may receive a commission from, at no extra cost to you. We only promote products that we have used & verified, finding helpful for our clients and friends. As an Amazon Associate, we earn from qualifying purchases. Anderson’s Nutrition is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.