Cauliflower hummus – 20 minutes, 6 servings, 142 kcal
- 1 cup cauliflower, cut into florets and steamed
- 1 cup chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 1/2 tsp or 1 clove garlic, chopped
- 2 Tbs tahini
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 2 Tbs olive oil
- 1/2 tsp ground cumin
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- Chop cauliflower into florets and steam.
- Drain and rinse chickpeas.
- Juice lemon.
- In a large food processor, combine cauliflower and chickpeas. Pulse a few times to begin to pulse ingredients.
- Add garlic, tahini, lemon juice, olive oil and ground cumin. Process until smooth and creamy, scraping down the sides as needed.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve with plenty of raw veggies!
If hummus is too thick, add a teaspoon of water, 1 teaspoon at a time and pulse until desired consistency is reached.
More recipes like this cauliflower hummus in the meal planning program, including a beet hummus, edamame hummus, vegetable hummus bowl and even DESSERT hummus!!