Need a quick meal? Get these chicken tostadas on the table in less than 15 minutes! Simple, tasty, and quick, a meal your family will love!
- 8 corn tortillas
- 2 cups rotisserie chicken, shredded
- 4 teaspoons olive oil
- 1⁄4 red onion, finely chopped
- 2 teaspoons cumin
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup refried black beans
- 4 cups cabbage, thoroughly rinsed and shredded
- 1/2 cup guacamole
- 1/2 cup salsa
- First, preheat oven to 375 °F.
- Place tortillas on a cookie sheet. Bake for 4-7 minutes, or until tortillas are crispy.
- While the tortillas are cooking, sauté onions, cumin, and garlic in oil using a skillet until translucent about 5 minutes then add the chicken until completely warm. Remove from heat and set aside.
- Next, using the same skillet and low to medium heat, re-heat the refried beans for 5 minutes until warm.
- Spread tortillas with beans. Top with chicken mixture.
- Lastly, top with cabbage and also garnish with guacamole and salsa.
Want more quick and easy recipes like these chicken tostadas? Sign up for our monthly meal planner. Get customized recipes to your likes, dislikes, allergies, time, and cooking skill level. Make your life easier by having daily meals already planned for you.