Chocolate and pistachio popcorn: A quick, easy and light treat for sharing (or not!)
This fantastic chocolate and pistachio popcorn recipe is part of our Meal Planning Program.
Sign up today for this amazing program– you can try it for free– enjoy over 500 recipes that are RDN approved!
- 1/3 cup popcorn kernels
- 1 cup shelled pistachios, roasted and salted
- 3/4 cup dried apricots, roughly chopped
- 3/4 cup dried pineapple, roughly chopped
- 6 ounces dark chocolate
1. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.2. Chop nuts and fruit.
1. Prepare popcorn according to package instructions.2. Toast nuts in a skillet until fragrant, about 2 minutes over low heat.3. Melt chocolate in microwave in 15 second increments, stirring between each until completely melted.4. Combine all ingredients and drizzle chocolate over. Let chocolate harden in the refrigerator, about 5 minutes. Enjoy!
Get your personalized meal plan to enhance your lifestyle. By collaborating and meal planning with your dietitian, you will achieve optimal results!
Did you know that people who meal plan are more likely to have an overall higher quality food variety? Anderson’s Nutrition has a robust meal planning program to assist you on your journey to simpler, better health. Meet virtually with your own dietitian to receive nutrition guidance and a personalized meal plan.
We provide comprehensive meal planning programs for each client to achieve their healthy living goals. With ample amounts of recipes and the expertise from the Dietitians at Anderson’s Nutrition, this program creates a unique and realistic approach to bringing dinner back to the table in an easy, time-saving way.
The reality is that many of us don’t have the time or energy to make meals happen. Meals become stressful, if not an impossible task.