A creamy, satisfying & delicious dairy-free ice cream dessert alternative.
- 1 mango
- 1/2 cup canned coconut milk
- 2 teaspoons lime juice
- 2 tablespoons agave
1. Peel and chop mango, place in freezer.
2. Place coconut milk in the refrigerator.
3. Let both sit for about an hour or up to 12.
1. Juice lime (if using).
2. Scoop 1/2 cup of coconut cream from the top of the can. (Reserve remainder for another use, it freezes well.)
3. Blend the mango, coconut cream, lime juice, and agave in a food processor or blender.
4. Depending on desired consistency, either serve immediately or allow to firm up in the freezer for an hour or so (stir every 30 minutes for best consistency).
More recipes like this here!
Get your personalized meal plan to enhance your lifestyle. By collaborating and meal planning with your dietitian, you will achieve optimal results!
Did you know that people who meal plan are more likely to have an overall higher quality food variety? Anderson’s Nutrition has a robust meal planning program to assist you on your journey to simpler, better health. Meet virtually with your own dietitian to receive nutrition guidance and a personalized meal plan.
We provide comprehensive meal planning programs for each client to achieve their healthy living goals. With ample amounts of recipes and the expertise from the Dietitians at Anderson’s Nutrition, this program creates a unique and realistic approach to bringing dinner back to the table in an easy, time-saving way.
The reality is that many of us don’t have the time or energy to make meals happen. Meals become stressful, if not an impossible task.
Anderson’s Nutrition Meal Planner removes these barriers of time and complexity by making meals possible and simple! This meal planner evaluates over 3 million dietary factors to create the perfect plan for you while minimizing food waste.