The flavor that comes from a grill can’t come from anywhere else but the grill! Grills can make almost any food tastier and juicier. Grilled peaches even become sweeter than a plain peach. This Grilled Peaches recipe is very simple, and you can feel free to add cinnamon, nuts, or sliced onto a salad!
- 4 peaches, halved and pits removed
- 1 Tbs coconut oil, melted
- 1/4 tsp salt
- Wash, halve and remove pits from peaches.
- Melt coconut oil.
- Preheat grill or grill pan to medium-high. (Be sure grates are clean and well oiled).
- Brush cut side of peaches with coconut oil and place cut side down on grill or on grill pan.
- Grill just until marks appear on flesh, approximately 5 minutes.
- Remove from grill and enjoy on salads or with 1-ingredient banana ice cream!
Try more summer recipes like this one in our Meal Planning Program!