Instant pots are becoming more and more popular. This recipe is quick, easy, and delicious! Add this recipe to your instant pot favorites!
- 15 oz. can black beans, rinsed
- 14.5 oz. can fire roasted diced tomatoes
- 15 oz can corn
- 32 oz. box chicken broth
- 1 onion, diced
- 3 Cloves garlic, diced
- 1 Tbs chili powder
- 1 Tbs cumin, ground
- 1tsp paprika
- 1 lb chicken breast boneless, skinless
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1/4 cup cilantro, fresh, chopped
- Rinse black beans.
- Dice onion and garlic. Chop cilantro.
- Turn Instant Pot to saute and add a drizzle of olive oil. Add diced onion and garlic and saute for three minutes.
- Turn Instant Pot off and add all other ingredients including whole chicken breasts. Give it a stir and turn pot to High and set timer for 7 minutes. Place the lid on and lock it.
- Let the pressure release naturally for 12 minutes or so then carefully remove lid. Remove chicken breasts to a cutting board and shred with two forks. Return to instant pot.
- Stir soup and add more salt and pepper if necessary.
- Serve with chopped cilantro, tortilla chips and diced avocado (optional).
Get your personalized meal plan to enhance your lifestyle. By collaborating and meal planning with your dietitian, you will achieve optimal results!
Did you know that people who meal plan are more likely to have an overall higher quality food variety? Anderson’s Nutrition has a robust meal planning program to assist you on your journey to simpler, better health. Meet virtually with your own dietitian to receive nutrition guidance and a personalized meal plan.
We provide comprehensive meal planning programs for each client to achieve their healthy living goals. With ample amounts of recipes and the expertise from the Dietitians at Anderson’s Nutrition, this program creates a unique and realistic approach to bringing dinner back to the table in an easy, time-saving way.
The reality is that many of us don’t have the time or energy to make meals happen. Meals become stressful, if not an impossible task.
Anderson’s Nutrition Meal Planner removes these barriers of time and complexity by making meals possible and simple! This meal planner evaluates over 3 million dietary factors to create the perfect plan for you while minimizing food waste.