These delectable Lemon Poppy Chia Seed muffins are guaranteed to fuel your morning! They can also be enjoyed as a healthy dessert option – This delicious chia seed muffins recipe is part of our Menu Planning program. Sign up today for this amazing guide– you can try it for free– enjoy over 500 recipes that are RDN approved!
- 2 lemons (yielding about 2 tablespoons of zest and 1/3 cup juice)
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 1/2 cups all purpose flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 2 eggs
- 3 tablespoons canola oil
- 1/2 cup plain yogurt
- 1/2 cup milk
- 3 tablespoons chia seeds
- 2 tablespoons poppy seeds
- 2 tablespoons honey
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees. Grease a muffin tin or use paper liners.2. Zest and juice lemons.
1. Combine the lemon zest and the sugar in a medium mixing bowl. Rub together with your fingers to release the lemon flavor from the zest. Add the flour, baking soda, and salt; stir to combine.2. In a separate bowl, whisk the lemon juice, vanilla, eggs, oil, yogurt, milk, chia seeds, poppy seeds, and honey. Add to the flour mixture and stir until just combined.3. Pour batter into prepared muffin tins; bake for 12-14 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
Get your personalized meal plan to enhance your lifestyle. By collaborating and meal planning with your dietitian, you will achieve optimal results!
Did you know that people who meal plan are more likely to have an overall higher quality food variety? Anderson’s Nutrition has a robust meal planning program to assist you on your journey to simpler, better health. Meet virtually with your own dietitian to receive nutrition guidance and a personalized meal plan.
We provide comprehensive meal planning programs for each client to achieve their healthy living goals. With ample amounts of recipes and the expertise from the Dietitians at Anderson’s Nutrition, this program creates a unique and realistic approach to bringing dinner back to the table in an easy, time-saving way.
The reality is that many of us don’t have the time or energy to make meals happen. Meals become stressful, if not an impossible task.
Anderson’s Nutrition Meal Planner removes these barriers of time and complexity by making meals possible and simple! This meal planner evaluates over 3 million dietary factors to create the perfect plan for you while minimizing food waste.