This takes just about 20 minutes!! Open a few cans, chop some greens, put this quinoa burrito bowl on the table.
Need a quick meal? Try this tasty, colorful bowl for dinner! Simple, tasty, and quick, a meal your family will love!
About 6 servings
Quinoa Burrito Bowl
- 1 cup quinoa⠀
- 1 pound lean ground beef⠀
- 15-oz can corn⠀
- 15-oz can black beans⠀
- 2 cups fresh chopped tomatoes or 15-oz can tomatoes
- 1 jalapeño
- 2 tablespoons taco seasoning
- 1 cup salsa verde
- 1/2 cup chopped cilantro⠀
- 1 avocado⠀
- Combine quinoa with 2 cups water in a pot. Bring the mixture to a boil over medium-high heat, then put the lid on and lower the heat to a simmer until water has soaked up.
- While quinoa is cooking, place the ground beef in a pan over medium heat and cook until done. Drain out the extra grease.
- Keep the heat on, add the corn, beans, tomatoes, jalapeno, taco seasoning, and salsa verde. Simmer for about 5-10 minutes.
- When quinoa is done, add to the beef and vegetable mixture.
- Add fresh cilantro and chopped avocado.
Want more quick and easy recipes like this burrito bowl? Sign up for our monthly meal planner. Get customized recipes to your likes, dislikes, allergies, time, and cooking skill level. Make your life easier by having daily meals already planned for you.