Enjoy this high-fiber refreshing breakfast. This strawberry chia pudding with almonds is high in protein and keeps you full for hours.
- 1 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 1 cup plain low-fat Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons pure maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- ⅛ teaspoon kosher salt
- ¼ cup chia seeds
- 1 cup strawberries, hulled and diced
- ¼ cup sliced almonds
1. Hull and dice strawberries the day you are serving pudding.
1. In a medium bowl, whisk together the almond milk, yogurt, maple syrup, vanilla, and salt. Whisk in the chia seeds. Let stand for 30 minutes and stir again to ensure all chia seeds are incorporated and not sticking to the bottom of the bowl. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
2. The next day, spoon pudding into bowls and top with strawberries and almonds. Drizzle with additional maple syrup if desired. Find more recipes like this Strawberry Chia Pudding in our menu planning program!
Individualized Meal Planner
Did you know that people who meal plan are more likely to have an overall higher quality food variety? Anderson’s Nutrition has a robust meal planning program to assist you on your journey to simpler, better health. Meet virtually with your own dietitian to receive nutrition guidance and a personalized meal plan.
We provide comprehensive meal planning programs for each client to achieve their healthy living goals. With ample amounts of recipes and the expertise from the Dietitians at Anderson’s Nutrition, this program creates a unique and realistic approach to bringing dinner back to the table in an easy, time-saving way.
The reality is that many of us don’t have the time or energy to make meals happen. Meals become stressful, if not an impossible task.
Anderson’s Nutrition Meal Planner removes these barriers of time and complexity by making meals possible and simple! This meal planner evaluates over 3 million dietary factors to create the perfect plan for you while minimizing food waste.