Try this breakfast tofu scramble to keep you satisfied throughout the day. Tofu has a wide range of health benefits and key nutrients, including lean protein, calcium, iron, and more.
Tofu Scramble Ingredients & Instructions
- 11⁄2 pounds extra-firm tofu, pressed, crumbled
- 4 cups kale
- 11⁄2 cups kidney beans
- 4 teaspoons turmeric
- 2 teaspoons low sodium soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons nutritional yeast
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cayenne
- 2 dashes salt
- 2 dashes pepper
- 8 corn tortillas
- In a skillet, sauté kale with garlic until thoroughly cooked.
- Add mashed tofu, beans, garlic, soy sauce, and turmeric. Stir to combine.
- Cook for 5-8 minutes and stir occasionally to heat all the way through. Add cayenne to taste.
- Remove from heat and stir in nutritional yeast, salt, and pepper.
- Serve warm in a tortilla.